1st July 2010, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Energy Auditing: Duration of course, Institutes offering Energy Auditing Course?

Sir,

I Had completed my B.E(Batchlor of Engineering).I wanted to know about
energy auditing.The duration of the course and which institute is offering
this course.So i humbly request you to answer my Query.

Thanking You

Related Questions:
  1. What is the duration of energy auditing course? Institutes offering this course?
  2. Duration of the Energy Auditing course? Institutes offering the course in India?
  3. Information about Energy Auditing? Duration of the course and the institutes offering the course?
  4. Information about Energy Auditing course? What is the duration of the course? Institutes offering the course in Mumbai?
  5. Is there any online course on Energy Auditing?
  6. Information about Energy Auditing course? What is the duration of the course? Institutes offering the course in Chennai? How much does it cost?
  7. Information about energy auditing? What is the duration of the course? Which institute is offering this course? I am working in Oil and Gas Power Plant Construction company
  8. Work experience to apply for Energy Auditing / Energy Manager exam?
  9. How much education is required to join energy auditing?
  10. Institutions conducting specialization in field of energy auditing, quality management related to courses in regular?
  11. Institutes in Pune offering Energy Auditor course? Duration of the course and is the postal course available?
  12. M.Tech(Energy Management, Lighting and Auditing) exams previous years question papers of Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal University -- [New]
  13. Which are the high rated institutes offering diploma course in Accounts and Finance in Hyderabad as well as training in Auditing?
  14. Books to refer for the post of Sub-Engineer in Mahadiscom?
  15. Electrical Auditing firm license&Auditor test
  16. Is there any chance to get admission to energy management course? My GATE score is 297
  17. Which are the high rated institutes offering diploma courses in Accounts and Finance in Hyderabad along with training in auditing?
  18. Mangalore University Commerce TYBCom-6th Sem Auditing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
2nd July 2010, 01:43 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Energy Auditing: Duration of course, Institutes offering Energy Auditing Course?

Dear friend

These are some colleges/Institutes offering Energy Auditing Course. So please check these colleges -

INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ENERGY MANAGEMENT - www.iiemindia.org/energy.htm

Annamalai University

University of Pune

Alagappa University.

Detail regarding Energy Auditing are mention clearly in the given attach files. So please find the attach files and get detail from there -
Attached Files
File Type: txt Full detail of Energy Auditor.txt(9.9 KB, 1066 views)
2nd July 2010, 03:56 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Energy Auditing: Duration of course, Institutes offering Energy Auditing Course?

Dear friend,
energy auditing is all about inspection and surveys for the conservation of energy, controling its negative effects. In india few colleges are offering this course you may try in manipal, osmania, du, Durham college, Alangappa univ. it has lots of scope in abroad.
12th July 2010, 12:36 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Well, various Institutes offers Energy Audit course as also listed by other Members.

Besides them BEE also offers certificate in Energy Audit. Which will bring you the tag of Certified Energy Audit from BEE.

You have to go through 4 levels to acquire it. And I think providing the complete details in my words or general terms will not completely clear your doubts so better go through following links:- http://www.em-ea.org/faq.asp

http://www.bee-india.nic.in/ Here you will find an Icon naming Enegy Manager/Enery Auditors go through them all your doubts will be cleared to how to acquire National Certification in Enery Audit from the best Place of India that is BEE.

NOTE: Eligibility criteria also says that Graduate Engineer candidate must have at least [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2] 3 years of work experiance in relevant field.

[/SIZE][/FONT]
Besides this it has also been clearified by BEE that [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Candidates without requisite work experience are not eligible to register for the examination. [/SIZE][/FONT]
Regards
~Faiyaz~

Last edited by faiyaz; 12th July 2010 at 12:47 PM. Reason: e
12th July 2010, 12:49 PM
Dkiran

hello my dear friend,i had heard about this course,this can also be studied in your home itself by ordering the tutirials,the institute ENERGY AUDIT INSTITUTE,which to buy is of 247$s with certification.Elion is one company offering that course.
12th July 2010, 12:58 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

hai
The various colleges providing Energy audit courses are:
B.S & J.R college of education,A.P
Avanthi degree & pg college, A.P
Mahatma gandhi arts & sc. college, tamilnadu
College of pharmacy, U.PK.C. group of institutions, punjab
Kohinoor business school, mumbai
Sri krishnan polytechnic kurukshetra, haryana.
13th December 2010, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

sir
i want to become an accounting auditor.so tell me is this course will have future or not.tell me where can i do this course in Andhrapradesh.
18th February 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I am BE Electrical with 8 years experience - 4 year maintenance and 4 years in facility management.
Would like to do 'energy auditor' course part time in mumbai...
please advice how to go about it...
Amol
10th March 2011, 02:29 PM
suri1912

Hi, Even i am trying to do Energy Auditing Course, can someone help me which institute in bangalore will provide this

Suresh
10th June 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

i completed Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engg. on 2005-April. I Want to study ENERGY AUDIT Course whats the Procedure and where is the course conducted.
28th June 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

I am working in maintenance field since 10 years, please suggest me can I do energy management & audit course & from where?
21st July 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

is there any part time certification course in india
thanks
bhupendra
13th November 2011, 06:59 PM
sharad bagde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engg. on 2005-April. I Want to study ENERGY AUDIT Course whats the Procedure and where is the course conducted.
I am a electrical contractor
13th January 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

helo frns....i hav done my B.tech in biotechnology,,now doing m.tech in RENEWABLE ENERGY AND ENGG. MANAGEMENT....can u plz guide me whether i should for dis energy auditing course since i am not frm electrical background..does it matters..if nt plz tell me about the universities in abroad offering this course...thanks..!!
1st March 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi! Is there any organization giving prparatory course for BEE certification on Energy Management through distance or in Calcutta
5th July 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I AM B.E with Mechanical and 3 years experience , i want to do energy auditing course ,can any body tell fro where i can do it and what is it fee. and duration of course
5th October 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I Had completed my B.E(Batchlor of Engineering).I wanted to know about
energy auditing.The duration of the course and which institute is offering
this course.So i humbly request you to answer my Query.

Thanking You
i think you are talking about energy audit course.my professor said, that course is available in chidambaram or coimbathor i am nor sure,if u know abt this course pls inform me.my email id is [email protected]
31st December 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

sir, i had done diploma in electrical engineering. having 12 years of experience in power house operation and maintenance, erection, commissioning, testing report and making. having this experience i wants to be energy auditing engineer. please advice me what kind of courses available for my field and where should i can get the suitable correpondence course. advice me please.
16th April 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

i have done my three years diploma in electrical engineering and also doing job in power quality in power factor improvement for the last four years and keen in doing power quality auditing job and also pursuing B.TECH in electrical and want to know how can i make my future in auditing job also having knowledge of harmonics just want to know how and where can i can do and get diploma in power quality and energy management auditor my email address is [email protected]
7th September 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I an an electrical engineer (B.Tech) I want attempt energy manager and auditors exam conducted by BEE . Is there any coaching centers in AP for guidance
16th December 2016, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I have Completed my diploma in EEE and also i completed my under grauduat degree in B.E (EEE) now i am doing my post grauduat degree in power system engineering. I am interested to doing energy auditing course what can i do sir ,plz give a valuable answer
Thank yoy
13th January 2020, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I am Diploma electrical Engineer 13 Years Experience in Automobile field with HT Supply, Is it possible to study Energy auditor course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?