2nd October 2018, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Babu Banarasi Das University?

I want to get scholarship for doing PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences program in Babu Banarasi Das University. Can you please help me to know about the scholarships available for me to do this PhD program in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

8th October 2018, 01:53 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Scholarships available to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Babu Banarasi Das University?

For doing a PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Babu Banarasi Das University, you can get a fellowship.

All Full-time Ph.D. Candidates are entitled for University Research Fellowship of Rs 12000/- per month in the first and second year and Rs 15000/- per month in third year of his Ph.D. course.

The candidates availing the university Research fellowship will be given a teaching load of ten hours per week.

Apart from this, if you an UGC-JRF then you can avail you fellowship from UGC, which is of-course more than this.
8th October 2018, 04:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Babu Banarasi Das University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get scholarship for doing PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences program in Babu Banarasi Das University. Can you please help me to know about the scholarships available for me to do this PhD program in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Full time PhD Pharmaceutical Science candidates are entitled for University Research Fellowship of Rs 12,000 per month in the first and second year and Rs 15,000 per month in the third year in Babu Banarasi Das University. Candidates have to contact the Babu Banarasi Das University for more details regarding scholarships. Candidates can find the details in the university website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?