24th June 2011, 08:34 PM
gauravchoudhry2007

List of the colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence in Chandigarh or nearby Chandigarh?

hi
i m a govt employee having 2 yrs or working experience
i want to pursue mtech correspondence.
can u plz tell me the college offering such courses in or nearby chandigarh

19th November 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence in Chandigarh or nearby Chandigarh?

how to apply for bed exam at ulasnagar
27th February 2014, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence in Chandigarh or nearby Chandigarh?

i want to persue corresponding me/mtech course in mechanical stream from thapar university at patiala in punjub
28th April 2015, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to pursue mtech correspondence from punjab university.but i have done btech from P.T.U .and got 78%. can i aaply for P.U .please tell me how?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?