21st October 2018, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for IOCL Paradip Refinery Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please provide me the proper information as I want to know about the age limit to apply for Trade Apprentice recruitment of IOCL Paradip Refinery. I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please help me with this information.

23rd October 2018, 11:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for IOCL Paradip Refinery Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Age Criteria required to apply for IOCL Paradip Refinery Trade Apprentice Recruitment:

The basic age criteria required to apply for this IOCL Paradip Refinery Trade recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Indian Oil Corporation Limited

Name of the Job Position - Trade Apprentice

>> Minimum age required - 18 years

>> Maximum age allowed - 24 years

Age criteria is considered as on 31st October, 2018 and there is an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.
* For SC/ ST - 5 years
* For OBC (NCL) - 3 years ..etc.,

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
24th October 2018, 07:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for IOCL Paradip Refinery Trade Apprentice recruitment?

In order to apply for IOCL Paradip Refinery Trade Apprentice recruitment, you should have attained the age of 18 years and can apply till the age of 24 years. Candidates who belong to reserved category will get age relaxation, as per the rules of the government.

Web: http://www.iocrefrecruit.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?