21st October 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Subsidy scheme under Karnataka Bank Education Loan Scheme for MS-Abroad aspirant?

I want to know about the details of subsidy scheme under education loan available in Karnataka Bank? I am going to apply for an education loan in this bank as I am interested to study MS course in Abroad. So, I want to know about the subsidy scheme first.

21st July 2022, 05:59 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subsidy scheme under Karnataka Bank Education Loan Scheme for MS-Abroad aspirant?

Subsidy for loan amount upto Rs 7.50 lacs
Students must submit proof of income from the competent authority appointed by State Government.

Interest paid on education loans can be claimed as deduction under section 80E

Beneficiaries of economically weaker section and low income group are eligible for subsidy provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Subsidy can only be availed by students whose parental income does not exceed 4.5 lacs per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?