9th November 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for RIMS Ranchi Staff Nurse recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Staff Nurse?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that RIMS Ranchi has published the recruitment for Staff Nurse. I want to know the process to apply. Can anyone tell me about the process? And what would be the pay scale? Please let me know as soon as possible.

12th November 2018, 12:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for RIMS Ranchi Staff Nurse recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Staff Nurse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that RIMS Ranchi has published the recruitment for Staff Nurse. I want to know the process to apply. Can anyone tell me about the process? And what would be the pay scale? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Candidates have to apply by downloading the application (offline) from the RIMS website (Click Here) and fill the application for the RIMS Ranchi Staff Nurse recruitment. They have to attach the self attested copies of documents and apply. Last date to apply for the RIMS Ranchi Staff Nurse recruitment is 20th November, 2018.
Selected candidates will get Rs 30,000 per month as a salary.
15th November 2018, 04:36 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for RIMS Ranchi Staff Nurse recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Staff Nurse?

Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) Ranchi Staff Nurse Recruitment.

Application mode:-Offline.

Application fee:- There is no application fee.

Salary: – Rs.30,000 per month.

For more information, you can visit http://www.rimsranchi.org/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?