11th November 2018, 02:37 PM
NAVYAA123456

What is the eligibility criteria for Navy SSR of Indian Naval Academy?

I belong to Schedule Caste and I have got 53% in class 12th board exam from Science stream. Am I eligible for Navy Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR) and AA?

15th December 2018, 11:22 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for Navy SSR of Indian Naval Academy?

* The eligibility criteria required to be satisfied for Indian Navy SSR recruitment are as below :-

i) You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate.

ii) Your age must lie within 17 years to 21 years.

iii) You must have completed your Class 12th with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biology as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

iv) You must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

For more details and updates regarding the career options available in Indian Navy, you can refer to the link www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?