19th November 2018, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get extension in Bank of Baroda Bank Education Loan for doing MS course if pursuing BS in USA?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am the student of BS, studying in USA. I have taken an education loan from Bank of Baroda for this BS course. I want to do MS here also. So, can I get extension in an education loan from this Bank of Baroda?

8th June 2022, 12:17 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get extension in Bank of Baroda Bank Education Loan for doing MS course if pursuing BS in USA?

Yes one can get extension.
To get education loan , candidate must have confirmed admission letter, active bank account in bank and total.fee structure signed by university .

One can visit the nearby branch and tell them their interest in education loan, they will guide you through all the procedure being followed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?