24th November 2018, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank for MBA aspirant?

I am interested to study MBA. For this, I am preparing various entrance exams so that I can secure excellent rank and secure admission in MBA. But my problem is, I wouldn’t able to bear the expenses. For this I want to apply an education loan and I have heard about the education loan which is provided by Andhra Bank. Can you please provide me the requirements to apply for this loan scheme?

29th November 2018, 09:43 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank for MBA aspirant?

To be eligible to apply for an education loan in Andhra Bank for pursuing MBA course, you should have secured admission to MBA course in a Government recognised college/ university. You can apply for an education loan in Andhra Bank directly by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online at the respective bank official website. The maximum amount of education loan offered by Andhra Bank for studies in India is Rs. 10 lakhs.
29th November 2018, 05:42 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank for MBA aspirant?

The requirements are:

1. You must have valid rank in entrance exam for admission.

2. Documents like aadhaar, PAN card, income certificate etc.

3. In case loan amount is more than 7 lacs then you will have to mortgage property or fixed deposits or LIC bond etc.

4. Fee structure and loan letter from college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?