26th November 2018, 07:26 AM
R.Thulasimani

Qualification required to become a Commercial Pilot? Total fee expenses of Commercial Pilot Training?

Hi Sir, I need to know about the qualification which is essentially required for becoming a Commercial Pilot. Can you please let me know about the qualification and also let me know about the total fee expenses for such training. Thank you!

1st December 2018, 11:29 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to become a Commercial Pilot? Total fee expenses of Commercial Pilot Training?

To be eligible for pursuing Commercial Pilot training course, you must have this academic qualification.
  • 10+2 from PCM stream with at least 50% percentage.
  • Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject.
Other Qualifications
  • Age of the candidate must be at least 18 years.
  • Height of candidate must be 64 to 77 inches tall when standing.
If you are eligible, then you need to qualify these entrance test stages:
  • Written Exam (contains General Knowledge, Maths, English)
  • Interview
  • Mental Balance, Situation Handling, Medical Test
Commercial Pilot training course of 18-months is around 12 lakhs. However, if you need Commercial Pilot license too, then it would cost you around 16 lakhs in total.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?