23rd December 2018, 01:58 PM
habeeeb786

Candidate completing Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician are eligible to pursue MBBS or not?

I have completed Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician. Is this enough to qualify me for pursuing MBBS now? Even after this will I have to appear for different entrance exams for MBBS?

31st December 2018, 12:47 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Candidate completing Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician are eligible to pursue MBBS or not?

MBBS is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and it is five year course. NEET is conducted for admission in the course.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th board examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper. Candidate must have scored minimum 60% in aggregate to appear for examination. The minimum age limit is 17 years.

So, candidates with above qualification are eligible to appear for examination. If you have the required qualification then you are eligible to appear in the examination and after qualifying in the examination become eligible to get admission in MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?