31st December 2018, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for TANCET-MArch 2019?

Dear friends, I want to apply for TANCET 2019. I am interested to study MArch so I am interested to apply but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Can anyone of you kindly inform me about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam?

7th January 2019, 04:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for TANCET-MArch 2019?

You need to have a B.Arch degree with 50% marks minimum from a recognized college or institute, if you are looking to apply for TANCET M.Arch entrance exam. There is relaxation of 5% marks for those who belong to reserved category.

There is no upper age limit for M.Arch admission. You just need to have the minimum qualification to appear for this entrance exam. Also, just make sure you are a domicile of Tamil Nadu, if you want to get benefits of reserved category.
8th January 2019, 08:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for TANCET-MArch 2019?

Eligibility criteria to apply for TANCET March 2019:-

Candidates those appearing in the final year /semester of the qualifying exam during April / May 2019 are also eligible to apply.

Candidates of another state can apply but the eligibility will be determined by the respective authorities.

Candidates with valid GATE score do not need to appear for TANCET 2019 exam.

Candidates those have a valid GATE score in engineering science and life science they, have to appear for TANCET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?