31st December 2018, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in TANCET 2019 to secure MArch admission?

Hi friends, I am going to apply for TANCET of 2019. Actually I want to join MArch course in any reputed institute through this entrance exam. So, can you let me know about the cutoff score through which I can secure admission? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

6th January 2019, 06:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff score required in TANCET 2019 to secure MArch admission?

Cut off for TANCET 2019 is the minimum required marks to get shortlisted for admission to various colleges in Tamil Nadu. Candidates who secure more than the cutoff marks, as per the rank list, will be given preference and*called for counselling.
There is various factors which determines the cutoff for TANCET:

1. Total number of applicants

2. Total seats available

3. Difficulty level*of*TANCET exam

4. Previous year cutoff trends.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?