5th January 2019, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of ICTS-SN Bhatt Memorial Excellence Fellowship Program?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in ICTS-SN Bhatt Memorial Excellence Fellowship Program of this year. Can you please let me know about the important dates of applying this program in this year? Please let me know about the important dates as soon as possible. Thank you!

10th January 2019, 10:44 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of ICTS-SN Bhatt Memorial Excellence Fellowship Program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in ICTS-SN Bhatt Memorial Excellence Fellowship Program of this year. Can you please let me know about the important dates of applying this program in this year? Please let me know about the important dates as soon as possible. Thank you!

ICTS-SN Bhatt Memorial Excellence Fellowship Program important dates are given below:

Applications open to apply online

Deadline to apply – 15th January, 2019

ICTS-SN Bhatt Memorial Excellence Fellowship Program website link is given Click Here
10th January 2019, 05:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of ICTS-SN Bhatt Memorial Excellence Fellowship Program?

Important dates of ICTS-SN Bhatt Memorial Excellence Fellowship Program:

Applications are open to apply for ICTS-SN Bhatt Memorial Excellence Fellowship Program. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by 15th January 2019.

For detailed information, visit;
https://www.icts.res.in/academic/sum...search-program
11th January 2019, 08:19 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of ICTS-SN Bhatt Memorial Excellence Fellowship Program are mentioned below:-

—> Date of Advertisement:- 13th November 2018

—> Last Date to Apply:- 15th January 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?