10th January 2019, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper through Odisha SSC?

After searching alot, I finally know about the Odisha SSC details of Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper. But one thing I didn’t get. I have searched alot but didn’t get the information about the pay scale. Can you please let me know about the pay scale for this particular post?

14th January 2019, 05:41 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper through Odisha SSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After searching alot, I finally know about the Odisha SSC details of Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper. But one thing I didn’t get. I have searched alot but didn’t get the information about the pay scale. Can you please let me know about the pay scale for this particular post?

Selected candidates are initially appointed on contractual basis with a monthly salary of Rs 16,880 per month for the Laboratory Assistant cum Storekeeper recruitment in Odisha SSC.

Candidates in the age group of 21 years to 32 years are eligible to apply for the Laboratory Assistant cum Storekeeper recruitment in OSSC. There are totally 294 vacancies available in the Laboratory Assistant cum Storekeeper recruitment in OSSC.
14th January 2019, 06:13 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper through Odisha SSC?

Pay Scale allotted for Odisha SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper recruitment is Rs. 16,880/-

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.ossc.gov.in/.
14th January 2019, 06:20 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Odisha SSC Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper recruitment:

Pay Scale allotted for this is Rs. 16,880/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.ossc.gov.in/.
14th January 2019, 07:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale allotted to Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper through Odhisha SSC is Rs. 16880/- per month.

You should have passed Bachelor's degree with Honours from a recognised university and you should be in the age range of 21 to 32 years to be eligible to apply for Odhisha SSC Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper recruitment.
14th January 2019, 11:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered for the position of a Laboratory Assistant cum Storekeeper in Odisha SSC recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered for the position of a Laboratory Assistant cum Storekeeper in Odisha SSC recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Odisha SSC

Name of the Job Position - Laboratory Assistant cum Storekeeper

Pay Scale offered:-

>> The appointment will be initially on the contractual basis carrying a monthly remuneration of Rs.16,880/- per month as per Odisha Group B posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 and as amended upto date.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
15th January 2019, 01:49 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Odisha SSC Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper recruitment:

>> Pay Scale: Rs.16,880/-

For more information, you can visit on http://www.ossc.gov.in/.
15th January 2019, 07:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum salary of a Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper through Odisha SSC, ranges approximately Rs. 16,500/- and above per month. The salary may increase gradually as per the experience of the candidate. Interested candidates can visit the link below and apply for the recruitment.

Web: http://www.ossc.gov.in/
15th January 2019, 07:53 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

As per the indicative advertisement released for the OSSC Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper recruitment, the scale of pay will be such that the appointment will be initially on contractual basis carrying a monthly remuneration of Rs 16880/- per month as per Odisha Group B Posts ( Contractual Appointment ) Rules, 2013 and as amended up to date.

For more information and updates regarding the same recruitment, you must be in touch with the official link of OSSC i.e; www.ossc.gov.in.
15th January 2019, 09:08 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper through Odisha SSC is - Rs. 16,880/- per month.

Age limit -
Minimum age limit - 21 years
Maximum age limit - 32 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?