10th January 2019, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hotel Operations Management and Kitchen Training in Deepthi Institute of Hotel Management, Kakinada?

Can anyone of you know about the fee expenses of Diploma in Hotel Operations Management and Kitchen Training which is available in Deepthi Institute of Hotel Management, Kakinada? I want to know about the course duration also. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

15th January 2019, 11:27 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hotel Operations Management and Kitchen Training in Deepthi Institute of Hotel Management, Kakinada?

** The course duration of Diploma in Hotel Operations Management and Kitchen Training in Deepthi Institute of Hotel Management, Kakinada is three years.

** The fee of Diploma in Hotel Operations Management and Kitchen Training in Deepthi Institute of Hotel Management, Kakinada is 29800 per year.

** As per my knowledge, after completing Diploma in Hotel Operations Management and Kitchen Training you can become Chef.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?