26th June 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Will the 2nd merit list be issued for BSc admission?

sir.,

It was told earlier that on the basis of admission for the first merit list issued a second merit list will be issued if there will be vaccancy..Please let us know that the 2nd merit list will be issued or not.We are waiting ....

3rd November 2011, 12:31 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will the 2nd merit list be issued for BSc admission?

Dear friend,

At first you should tell that about which universitity B.sc admission you talked about
so tell me the name of that university under which the college belongs after that i can help you .
so
bst of luck.
9th June 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

when will the second merit list will be issued in mg science college in ahmedabad? what is the first merit list of cu shah science college in marks...
please reply fast.....
30th April 2016, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 th science 2 year ago if I am able to take admission in bsc microbiology ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?