26th June 2011, 07:35 PM
krishnagiri

Procedure to join Law college after BSc Mathematics?

sir,
i am a bsc.mathematics student .now i am doing my last year,but i dont attended my 4th semm.exam becouse of an accident so i want to repeate that semester.but i wish to study law can i join in law college if i can then what is the procedure?and one thing that i am not very good in speaking english

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  2. Which Law College to join for 5 yrs intrgrated course?
  3. How to join Law college after finishing BSc? What is the qualification required
  4. What is the procedure to take admission for LLB course after completion of B.Sc?
  5. Procedure to do Law course? Required qualification to join Law course and Duration of the course?
  6. Can I join Law course after completing M.A through correspondence course
  7. Correspondence LLB is recognized by government? Details of colleges offering correspondence courses? -- [New]
  8. Is it necessary to appear for LLB for graduation?
  9. List of colleges offering course for B.Sc(mathematics) or B.Sc(mathematics and computer application)?
  10. Procedure to get admission in any Law College in Gujarat for a candidate who has secured 94% in 12th?
  11. Without completing 12th can I join Law college? Qualification required for it? How to join the college?
  12. How can I join IBFS institute if I am a BSc Mathematics Hons student?
  13. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Universities offering LLB program in West Bengal?
  15. What is the procedure to join Law college after completing B.A Economics
  16. In which universities can I do LLB? I am a Arts graduate
  17. Procedure to study M.Sc(Pure Mathematics) in IIT for Mathematics graduate? Cutoff marks required in 10th, 12th and UG?
  18. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Applied Mathematics) in Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madhurai? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
27th June 2011, 09:17 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Law college after BSc Mathematics?

hi dear,
you can join in law college after your bsc
but before you have to clear all papers
of bsc & score good marks to join in good college.

for good speaking in english you join a spoken english institute

good luck............
27th June 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnagiri View Post
sir,
i am a bsc.mathematics student .now i am doing my last year,but i dont attended my 4th semm.exam becouse of an accident so i want to repeate that semester.but i wish to study law can i join in law college if i can then what is the procedure?and one thing that i am not very good in speaking english
there is no type of prodecure you do trainning of law and than fill a form in A.R.T.O office
28th June 2011, 02:35 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
first you complete your bsc then you can join in law college

good luck............
4th September 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

how will they put admission?and is there any entrance exam to join
3rd October 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Hey everyone, am currently in final year for the BSc with Honors in Computing, but I want to study Law after this.Is it a good combination of Professions and how is Job market for people with both such [email protected]
7th May 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

i complete my final year of bsc in physiology honours this year.I want to study law along with msc,what should i need to do??
4th June 2012, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

sir i have given my bsc final exams. i want to get admission in punjab university for law. is there any test which i have to prepare?
5th June 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

i completed my bsc mathematics degree i wish to join law can you please give your sugession. what is the procedure to join law college
10th February 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I am a studentof Bsc (mscs) With 85%. can I study law after this?
Are b.com students prefferd first?
please guide me
[email protected]
10th February 2013, 03:53 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After B.Sc. Mathematics, you can join Law college for LL.B.(Bachelor of Law) Degree of 3 years duration.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation in any stream with 45% marks from a recognised University within the age of 30 years can apply for LL.B. Degree course.

Some reputed Institutions conduct entrance exam for admission to LL.B. course like CLAT(Common Law Admission Test), others conduct admission on the basis of marks secured in Graduation level.
10th February 2013, 09:43 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

In order to pursue the LLB course you need to give the following examinations:

CLAT exam is conducted for various admissions into the college.

The notification is expected to release soon and later on you can apply for the examination for the admission of the course.

Thank you,

All the best.
11th February 2013, 07:02 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

After B.Sc. Mathematics, you can join Law college for LL.B.(Bachelor of Law) Degree of 3 years duration.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation in any stream with 45% marks from a recognised University within the age of 30 years can apply for LL.B. Degree course.

Some reputed Institutions conduct entrance exam for admission to LL.B. course like CLAT(Common Law Admission Test), others conduct admission on the basis of marks secured in Graduation level
17th December 2013, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

SAMPLE PAPER OF ENTRENCE EXAM AFTER B.SC SEND ON MY E MAIL ID [email protected]
16th January 2014, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I'm a B.sc math hons. 2nd year student. I got 41% marks in 1st year. If I didnot get 45% in aggrigate after completing B.Sc can I join a law college?
11th May 2017, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I have complete in bsc maths then I wish to study in law then law colleges expected in entrance exam
26th November 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Hey I am doing bsc mathematics final year can i do law after completing this degree.
5th June 2021, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

I am in a first year in bsc math can i get admission in law college after completing my first year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?