25th January 2019, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I join NCC being a student of Bihar Board of Open Schooling & Examination?

Respected Sir, I want to join NCC. I am studying in 12th class from Bihar Board of Open Schooling & Examination. My school doesn't have NCC. What I have to do for join NCC? Give me right direction. Waiting for your response!

13th February 2021, 05:44 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: How can I join NCC being a student of Bihar Board of Open Schooling & Examination?

SchooAs your school doesn't have NCC you have to join NCC you need nearby unenroll yourself there.
You have to to contact the officer in commanding of the near by unit to know about the procedure and other important details .
To join NCC you have to be a student. You are a student of 12th standard you have no problem in joining NCC but you have to to enquire about the procedure before taking the course
19th June 2021, 04:09 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: How can I join NCC being a student of Bihar Board of Open Schooling & Examination?

Education institutions that are not enlisted as NCC( The national cadet corps) sub unit. In the provision of open category. The students needs to approaches the commanding officers of the nearest NCC unit for further guidance.
The minimum age limit to join NCC is 13 years and the maximum age limit is 26 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?