26th June 2011, 08:35 PM
manjari c

How much to score to get a general medicine seat in Manipal? How much is the rank required?

how many should i score for generel medicine seat in manipal and how much rank? plz give me details i will be very thankful to those

Related Questions:
  1. Marks and rank required in PG entrance to get admission in Kasturba Manipal University to get a General Medicine seat?
  2. How many PG seats are available in Kasturba medical college in Manipal and Mangalore? What's the cut off (marks and rank) for getting a seat?
  3. Details of last years counseling details? Which seat can I expect after scoring 220 rank?
  4. How many seats are there in general medicine? What is the fee structure for the same?
  5. How many marks is required in EAMCET to get medical seat in SC category? -- [New]
  6. Can I get admission if scored 151 marks in Manipal MBBS entrance exam?
  7. How much rank is required to get a Medicine Seat in Tamilnadu?
  8. Minimum rank required in AIEEE to get into Thapar for Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Where can I get a seat after scoring 8397 rank in medicine?
  10. Minimum rank required to get a seat in Manipal Medical College? Model question papers and syllabus?
  11. Expected AIR required in DNB CET to get seat in General Medicine/Paediatrics/OBS Gynecology?
  12. Am i eligible for Ph.D. in General Medicine after M.Sc. in Medical Pharmacology?
  13. Manipal MBBS 2015 MUOET Rank
  14. Rank required to get merit seat for MBBS? What are the other medicine courses?
  15. Chances to get a seat in MBBS and BDS after scoring Manipal ENAT score of 147 out of 240?
  16. Can I get a seat in MBBS in Manipal University after scoring 131 out of 200 in manipal entrance?
  17. Will I get MBBS seat in AP after scoring 62 in EAMCET and 551/600 in intermediate? What is the maximum rank required to secure a seat?
  18. Can I get MBBS seat after scoring 181/240 score in Manipal MBBS entrance? What will be my probable rank? Any chance for freeship?

26th July 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much to score to get a general medicine seat in Manipal? How much is the rank required?

how much rank i should get to get seat in forensic science

30th October 2011, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much to score to get a general medicine seat in Manipal? How much is the rank required?

How much marks and rank are required to get general surgery?

20th February 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

what was the last year cut off marks in md,ms exams (2011)

21st February 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

i got 123 can i expect any seat pg

28th February 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 361 rank in PG can I expect seat in General Medicine and Pediatric

2nd March 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

cut off for ms surgery seat last year

2nd December 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

how much rank to get a radiology seat in manipal

16th February 2014, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Do we get score as soon s we take our test manipal pgmee 2014

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?