27th January 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Accounting course for Humanities student?

Hi Sir, I have completed my 12th and studying in BA Honours as I am a Humanities student. I want to study Diploma course in Accounting. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to study this Diploma course. Please tell me immediately.

3rd February 2019, 06:32 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Accounting course for Humanities student?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Accounting course are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10th or 12th from a recognized board.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate.
No particular age limit required.
4th February 2019, 09:10 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Accounting course for Humanities student?

Minimum eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Accounting course is a pass degree in any discipline from a recognized board. But this course is best suitable for Commerce background students. As you have done 12th class, so on the basis of 12th pass, you can study Diploma in Accounting course.
3rd February 2023, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I have studied humanities and choose ca foundation and i failed in it can i study diploma in accounts and finance?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?