27th June 2011, 02:26 PM
daya_kwt

From where to get TANCET counseling form for M.E admission? Procedure for applying for counseling?

where and when the tancet counseling form for M.E is available?.....what is the procedure for applying counseling & where the form will be available in Coimbatore

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  2. When and where will the TANCET form be available for M.E? Procedure to apply for counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  4. Date of TANCET MBA results? Procedure to apply for counseling? From where can we get the counseling form? Last date to submit the form? How much to pay for the form?
  5. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  6. Procedure for TANCET counseling? Will I get into counseling and when does it start?
  7. Last date to get TANCET application form? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  8. Procedure of counseling of TANCET?
  9. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  10. When would the counseling of TANCET be held? From where to get the counseling form?
  11. For TANCET counseling from which bank to get the DD? How much amount? Procedure for the counseling?
  12. For how many years is the TANCET score valid?
  13. What are the counseling dates of TANCET exam?
  14. What is the last date to issue the form of TANCET exam? When the counseling forms will be issued? Can I get admission in an engineering college? -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  16. Will I get admission through TANCET counseling in M.Tech Aerospace branch? What is the date of counseling of TANCET?
  17. Date of counseling of TANCET for M.E Electrical and Electronics? Procedure to be followed and fee structure?
  18. What is the procedure for Re-Counseling?
16th November 2011, 01:30 AM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: From where to get TANCET counseling form for M.E admission? Procedure for applying for counseling?

Hello friend,
TANCET applications can be available during the month of april and may. And the exam will be held during the month of july.
For applying M.E it costs 300 rupees only for BC community.And the applications will be given only in govt colleges.
19th July 2012, 12:32 AM
aboutblank
Junior Member+

Default Re: From where to get TANCET counseling form for M.E admission? Procedure for applying for counseling?

GATE / NON-GATE categories.
Application forms can be obtained in the following modes:
IN PERSON: Application form can be obtained IN PERSON by Cash / Demand Draft for
` 500/- for General (` 250/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu on
production of a copy of Permanent Community Certificate card) towards registration fee
at the following Institutions:
1. Examination Centre, Anna University, Chennai, 2. University Departments of Anna
University of Technology Tiruchirappalli, BIT Campus, 3. Govt. College of Technology,
Coimbatore, 4. Muthiaya Polytechnic, Chidambaram, 5. PSNA College of Engineering
& Technology, Dindigul, 6. Institute of Road and Transport Technology, Erode,
7. Alagappa College of Engg. & Technology, Karaikudi, 8. Thiagarajar College of
Engineering, Madurai, 9. Govt. Polytechnic College, Nagercoil, 10. Govt. College of
Engg., Salem, 11. Kunthavai Naacchiyaar Govt. Arts College for Women, Thanjavur,
12. Govt. College of Engg., Tirunelveli, 13. Thanthai Periyar Govt. Institute of
Technology, Vellore, 14. University College of Engineering, Villupuram, 15. Kamaraj
College of Engg., Virudhunagar.
BY POST: Application form can also be obtained by post by sending a Demand Draft for
` 600/- for general (` 350/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu by
enclosing a copy of Permanent Community Certificate card), (includes postal charges)
along with a requisition letter and an address slip written in capital letters from the
Secretary, TANCA, Anna university, Chennai - 600 025.

REGISTRATION THROUGH INTERNET: The candidates can also register through
internet by logging on to www.annauniv.edu/tanca2012. The procedure for registration
is available in the website.
The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “The Secretary Tamil Nadu
Common Admission, Anna University, Chennai – 25” payable at chennai drawn
on or after 15.07.2012.
Counselling date will be intimated to the individuals through a call letter and will also be
published in Anna University, Chennai website.
IMPORTANT DATES
i. Commencement of issue of application form 16.07.2012
ii. Last date for issue of application form 27.07.2012
iii. Last date for submission of filled-in application 30.07.2012
The filled-in application should reach ‘The Secretary, TANCA, Anna University, Chennai
600 025’ on or before 30.07.2012 by 5.30 p.m. Applications received after the due date
and time will not be considered at any cost.
For enquiries contact Telephone Nos. 044 – 2235 8265, 2235 8266, 2235 8267.
21st July 2012, 09:03 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hiiii...!!!

-->you can get the form from their official website.

-->two modes of registration/counselling are there:-

*spot registration

*online registration

-->for online registration along with documents shoud be submitted to the
secretory-TANCET
entrance examinations
anna university

-->for more information you can visit the official website:-
www.annauniv.edu

all the best....go ahead and work hard!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?