27th June 2011, 03:50 PM

How can I seek a career change from MBA to some other career field after 10 years?

I completed B.Sc in 2000 and done medical transcription course. Now, I am pursuing MBA. I am seeking to change career, kindly advice me the options related to my professional knowledge and related studies regarding career option.

Related Questions:
  1. How to change my career to become a Data Analyst being a Bank employee?
  2. How can I resume my career if I did B.Tech(CSIT) 5 years back? What is the right career option for me? Should I change my field from software to another?
  3. Can I get admission in computer science and engineering after passing 12th? Can I become a Certified Ethical Hacker after my B.Tech
  4. MBA or M.Pharm? for better career if I have experience in pharma marketing
  5. What field should I opt either automobile or IT sector or insurance for better career opportunities? What are the future prospective available for the same? Suggest some career option which suits on me. I have recently done MBA in marketing
  6. What career field should I opt? I have done graduation in BA and currently I am in medical transcription(home based) by profession. I would like to change my career.
  7. What should I do after B.E ECE?
  8. Should I continue the same Sales Executive job or start my career again in my studied field?
  9. What is the scope of doing BCA? Is it good to choose MBA after BCA completion?
  10. Benefit of MBA after BBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is BAMS job scope?
  12. List of courses I can opt for, after completing B.Sc? What's the future prospective for the same? I've 13 years experience in field of stock market
  13. Which courses should I join so that I can have a good career in US or India after BSc,MSc and MBA? Can I opt for dual courses?
  14. Can I change my subject in 12th after joining the school?
  15. Career in petroleum sector after MBA? Which stream to select in MBA to get into this field? -- [New]
  16. What to do after 1 year B.Com in order to pursue MBA?
  17. What career opportunities will be there after 6-8 years for mechanical field?
  18. Which field should I choose for my career after completing B.Com
3rd November 2011, 11:56 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I seek a career change from MBA to some other career field after 10 years?

dear friend,

if you want to do it then there is no problem but i don't think that its right for you
because if you change your field then your Experience has no valued in that field
so
think about it.
6th November 2011, 12:17 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I seek a career change from MBA to some other career field after 10 years?

Hi.

To seek a career change you have to switch from your Master's degree to the Bachelors degree. Whatever you have taken you graduation in, use it now.

You can go for teaching jobs in various fields, apply to big universities, and get a nice job with a good package.

Otherwise, you can change your company, and apply to a company which would require your graduation knowledge. Do not let your MBA come in use.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?