1st March 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Will I be promoted to class 10th if I fail in Mathematics paper in class 9th final exams?

I'm studying from a school affiliated to ICSE Board curriculum. In case if I fail in Mathematics papers only in my final exams of class 9th then will I be promoted to class 10th or will I have to repeat the whole class of 9th once again?

4th March 2019, 09:41 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be promoted to class 10th if I fail in Mathematics paper in class 9th final exams?

As per my knowledge, you will not be promoted to class 10th if you fail in Mathematics paper in class 9th final exams. For the admission of 10th class admission, the candidate should have passed 9th class from a recognized board.

My suggestion to you is that you can apply for the admission of 10th class in private school because you are not eligible to get admission in 10th class after failing in Mathematics paper in class 9th final exams.
26th March 2023, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be promoted to class 10th if I fail in Mathematics paper in class 9th final exams?

What happens if you fail in retest of class 9 icse board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?