5th March 2019, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BHMS in Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital for BHMS then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility as soon as possible. Thank you!

8th March 2019, 05:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BHMS in Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital for BHMS then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility as soon as possible. Thank you!

Admission seekers should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent qualification with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects, are eligible to study Bachelor Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) course at Shri Kamaxidevi Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital. They have to clear the NEET (UG) examination for the admission to study the BHMS course in Shri Kamaxidevi Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital. Duration of the BHMS course is 4.5 years + one year internship.
8th March 2019, 07:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BHMS in Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

You need to have class 12th qualification with PCB stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognised board of education. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university to which the college is affiliated.

You can get admission at your choice of college if you score excellent marks in the entrance exam. Seats are allotted through counselling and you will get college according to your rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?