5th March 2019, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BHMS in Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in BHMS in Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

14th April 2019, 08:55 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BHMS in Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

Admission procedure to study BHMS in Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is:

==> Candidate need to fill the application form which they can take from the college.

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized university with an aggregate score of 50%.

==> Candidate must have done 12th class with science stream. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as the compulsory subjects.

==> Candidate need to clear the Entrance exam of NEET and personal interview.

I am giving you the college details below:-

Address - Shri Kamaxidevi Homeopathic Medical College,
Shiv Shail, Shiroda, Goa, India
Contact Number - 0832-2306842, 0832-2306218
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?