5th March 2019, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of BHMS in Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

Hi everyone, I need your help, actually I want to know about the structure of BHMS course which is available in Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital. Can anyone of you please let me know about the course structure?

14th April 2019, 09:10 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of BHMS in Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

The fee expenses of BHMS in Shri Kamaxidevi Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital are around Rs. 3 lakhs.

BHMS is a about 5.5 year undergraduate course which offers knowledge about the homeopathic medicines and the system. This course strongly believes in the natural healing process of the body and work in such a way that they activate the body's natural system of healing.

This course involves various practical sessions and readings of the homeopathic text so that students can understand the origin of the system of medicines and healthcare.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?