10th March 2019, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MSc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University for BSc graduate of IGNOU?

Hi friends, I want to study MSc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University. I have done with my BSc(Mathematics) and got 63% but from IGNOU. So, I would like to know can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University for MSc(Mathematics) course?

11th March 2019, 04:52 PM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study MSc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University for BSc graduate of IGNOU?

Yes you are eligible to apply for MSc course in Mathematics in Aligarh Muslim University.As your degree is obtained from IGNOU which is recognised by UGC you will not have any problem to get admission into any University.In general open degree has same value that of regular degree.
With regards.
11th March 2019, 07:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MSc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University for BSc graduate of IGNOU?

Yes, it is possible to study M.Sc (Mathematics) course in Aligarh Muslim University after completion of your B.Sc (Mathematics) course with 63% aggregate marks from IGNOU. Candidates who have passed B.Sc (Mathematics) course with not less than 50% aggregate marks from a recognised university are eligible to pursue M.Sc (Mathematics) course. So, being a B.Sc. (Mathematics) Degree holder from IGNOU, you are eligible to pursue M.Sc (Mathematics) course.
13th March 2019, 11:40 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can certainly pursue M.Sc in mathematics from Aligarh Muslim University.
As per the eligibility criteria, you must have B.Sc(Honors) with minimum 60% marks with minimum 60% marks in mathematics or B.A or B.sc in mathematics with minimum 55% marks, in mathematics you should have minimum 55% marks.

To get information on documents required and fees that needs to be submitted at the time of admission visit the website www.amucontrollerexams.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?