28th June 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between B.Com and B.Con Honors? Which course is better to join?

what is the difference between b com and b com honors. I want to join one of these courses. Which course is better for me?

28th June 2011, 04:46 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: What is the difference between B.Com and B.Con Honors? Which course is better to join?

hello dear
Correspondence courses are beneficial only if your doing a job or any professional degree on other side.
Its true that regular (honors) courses hold more value than correspondence course, so if you are only doing Bcom, then do it regular.
all the best
28th June 2011, 04:47 PM
kritika@Hans

Thumbs up Re: What is the difference between B.Com and B.Con Honors? Which course is better to join?

hello dear

Correspondence courses are beneficial only if your doing a job or any professional degree on other side.
Its true that regular (honors) courses hold more value than correspondence course, so if you are only doing Bcom, then do it regular.
all the best
28th June 2011, 05:30 PM
sandymishra45

Default Re: What is the difference between B.Com and B.Con Honors? Which course is better to join?

Hi,

If you are confused in B.Com and B.Com honors, then I can help you here.

In B.Com you have to study any 3 subjects of B.Com e.g Economics, Accounts, Business, Maths etc. Or it may be 4, because the no. of subjects is depend on the particular university.

But in B.Com honors you have to study only one subject. And you will get specialization in the particular subject.

Now it depends on you that in which you are interested and what is your aim.
So, first of all decide your aim and then choose.

BEST OF LUCK
28th June 2011, 07:40 PM
nikhilpatidar

Level of B.com Honors is higher than B.com.Most of colleges have semester system just like a Enginnering.Certain college provide B.com Honors include Indian and Foreigns text.
In case of B.com(Honors) provide higher education rather than simple B.com.
B.com (Honors) is a international status but B.com have only indian status.
18th July 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

what is difference between b.com professional or honors? which is better?
3rd January 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

SIR IAM A STUDENT B.COM HONS 1 ST YEAR CORRESPONDENCE . IT IS BENIFICAL TO ME I HAVE NO TIME TO STUDY PLZ SUGGESTION WHAT CAN I DO
9th June 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

difference between b.com and b.com professional
9th June 2012, 04:10 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

The honors courses allows students to study in depth the subject chosen by them.

Whereas the pass course is more of a superficial study of the subject combination chosen.

This is the reason why the honors subjects are more in demand and also the honors students gets more opportunities.

So I would recommend you to go for honors courses as that will give you an edge over others and you can also look for post graduation and higher studies after you complete your graduation.

Good luck
22nd May 2013, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, for b.com.hons. Which subject is in more demand , economics , business or accounts
24th May 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I am a 12th passout waiting for my result. I am confused whether to opt simple b.comm or go with b.comm honours.
And, also suggest which subject is suitable to opt in case of honours.
8th June 2013, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

i am a 12 passed student & got 76% in 12 nd i m confused whether to opt b.com or go with b.com (honurs)
21st July 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

How to balance both b.com nd cpt studies .i am b.com fisry year syufent
9th August 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am student of PCM group.i had completed my 12th with 59% marks in 2012.now i want join b.com..bt all regular seats had full now.so can you tell me about private b.com nd b.com honr. And can you help me that which subject i should choose for b.com honrs.?
9th August 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am student of PCM group.i had completed my 12th with 59% marks in 2012.now i want join b.com..bt all regular seats had full now.so can you tell me about private b.com nd b.com honr. And can you help me that which subject i should choose for b.com honrs.?
9th August 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

sir, is there jobs prospects in b.com
10th August 2013, 08:54 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the difference between b com and b com honors. I want to join one of these courses. Which course is better for me?
hello dear

b.com & b.com(hons) are not extremely different,

but the difference is that you will have to study more in b.com (hons) than b.com

in many colleges there are a bit different criteria for admission in b.com and b.com(hons)

in b.com(hons) the number of papers and more than b.com,

but b.com (hons) is more respectable course than b.com

so you can go any one of your like
13th May 2014, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between Bcom honours and Bcom professionals? which one would be the better option? plzz suggest!!
23rd June 2014, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

As compared to b.com(general) how much extra weightage b.com(hons.) students get in panjab university m.com admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?