28th June 2011, 01:55 PM
aakashinfinity

Is my decision correct of joining integrated 5 years course in Biotech for bright future?

i want to do b.tech intregated (5 years course) in biotech (elig. -10th).is my decision ic correct for bright future?iam instd. in research work.please help.

28th June 2011, 06:03 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is my decision correct of joining integrated 5 years course in Biotech for bright future?

Hello,
Yah, its good decision you have qualified matric and can join integrated course for biotech including 11th, 12th and Three year bachelor degree. During this period you should completely focuss on your base i.e. 11th and 12th. Once your base will be strong you will be comfortable with the subject in future.
Remember biotech is an research based field, so you should have complete your project works as well as internship in research centre for at least one year. Since work experience is the first priority by the biotech firms, so you should be prepare for that.
Ok, best of luck.
25th March 2012, 04:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is my decision correct of joining integrated 5 years course in Biotech for bright future?

pls suggest colleges or univs where i apply for integrated btech(after 10th).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?