28th June 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for the position of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II Executive?

Please let me know the eligibility criteria for the position of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grad-II Executive (ACIO-II/Exe)

28th June 2011, 06:30 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for the position of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II Executive?

hi dear
criteria for assistant central intelligence officer

* candidate must pass the graduation

*age 27 years
5 years relax SC/ST
3 years for OBC

29th June 2011, 08:05 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for the position of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II Executive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please let me know the eligibility criteria for the position of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grad-II Executive (ACIO-II/Exe)
Below are the eligibilty criteria:

AGE: Not exceeding 27 years as on the last date for receipt of application i.e. the closing date. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC and also relaxable for Government Servants upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government. The date of birth will invariably be taken as recorded in the Matriculation certificate. No other proof of date of birth shall be accepted.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Graduation from any recognised University or Equivalent.

30th June 2011, 04:37 AM
tharishbabu1

Hi,

The required eligibility criteria is Graduation from a recognized University or equivalent.

Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of computer

There will be a written examination consisting of objective type (multiple choice questions) on general awareness, general knowledge, English language, reasoning and mathematical aptitude and also a descriptive type examination in English

1st July 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join intelligence bureau for the post of assistant central intelligence office?

5th July 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Physical qualification for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer?

8th July 2011, 06:28 PM
Bharat sisodia

i m b.com graduate and MBA am i eligible for acio post or i saw they require graduation vd science or physics stream.....kindly let me know

9th July 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

could u plz tell me the physical and educational eligibility of aci officer grade2/executive examination2011 myself nishi

28th October 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i have striches on my stomoc due to appedicitice. Am i eligible or not?

13th February 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

qualification require assistant director statistics in jk

15th July 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

sir, when the employment form for acio (ib) is comming on 2012

19th July 2012, 04:54 PM
chandan3500

i m graduate in B.Tech(Computer science)
whether i m eligible or not.

22nd July 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying final year mechanical engineering ? Am i eligible for acio 2?

25th July 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

any physical fitness test for ACIO,as in case of IPS?

11th September 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

FOR GIRLS,how much minimum height required for i.b acio executive grade2 plz tell thank u.

25th September 2012, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

are physically handicapped eligible for acio post?

6th February 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

i am studting final year electrical am i eligible for acio?

6th March 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

sir pls tell me a physically handicapped candidate are eligible for ACIO post in intelligence bureau or not

24th July 2013, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

i am having short sight in my eyes whether i am eligible for this exam wearing glass.

5th August 2013, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

With due respect , i want to know the physical fitness criteria for girls like height and weight

6th August 2013, 05:43 AM
Unregistered

What are the physical requirement for girls in acio-2 officer

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?