12th April 2019, 08:47 AM
Shivani.7Sharma

Eligibility to study MA(Hindi) in Delhi University for BCom graduate of HNB Garhwal University?

Hi friends, I have done with my BCom from HNB Garhwal University. I had Hindi in my 2nd and 3rd semesters. Now, I want to pursue MA in Hindi from Delhi University. So, am I eligible or not to study this course in this university?

13th April 2019, 11:10 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study MA(Hindi) in Delhi University for BCom graduate of HNB Garhwal University?

Yes, you are eligible to study MA in Hindi from DU being a B.Com graduate.
The minimum educational requirement to study MA is graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

You just have to clear the entrance examination conducted by DU for candidates to seek admission in MA. Then you will be allotted some college under Delhi University. Scoring high in entrance exam of DU will help you in getting admission in the top colleges of DU.

Top 2 colleges under Delhi University for doing M.A are:
1) St. Stephens College
2) Hindu College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?