14th April 2019, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for 11th Science CBSE student?

Hello friends, I am studying in 11th standard with Science stream from CBSE Board. I want to change my stream but not my Board. I want to change my stream to Humanities. So, I just want to know about the procedure for changing stream. Please tell me immediately.

17th April 2019, 10:58 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for 11th Science CBSE student?

Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for 11th Science CBSE student?

As per the information available, It is not possible as the information about you and your registration information has already been send to the Central Board of Secondary Education. However, you can contact your school administration if they allow you to change your stream into Humanities stream from Science stream.

You can visit the official website of http://cbse.nic.in/ for more information.
18th April 2019, 10:11 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for 11th Science CBSE student?

Sorry, to inform you that it is not possible to change your 11th standard stream from Science to Humanities. You can’t switch from one stream to another stream in the middle of the course. You need to pursue both 11th and 12th standard with same stream. So, if you want to change your stream, you need to take fresh admission in 11th standard Humanities stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?