16th April 2019, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

What are the documents required to apply for FAEA BHEL Scholarship 2019?

Hello Sir, can you please help me to know that what are the documents required for applying in FAEA BHEL Scholarship 2019? I just want to know about the essential documents which are necessarily required. Please help me to know about the documents asap.

18th April 2019, 09:50 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the documents required to apply for FAEA BHEL Scholarship 2019?

Through these following procedure of applying for the the FAEA BHEL Scholarship you will get to know what documents you need, what you don't need and when you need etc.

Procedure for applying:

1) After filling the application form online successfully, you will be allotted 8 digit auto generated "Confirmation Code" which should be kept note of for future correspondence with FAEA.
(Please do NOT send any document/certificate at this stage of applying).

2) If you are shortlisted in the preliminary round of selection you will be advised to appear for an interview and bring along with the original documents.

3) Failure to attend the interview and to present the original documents will result in disqualification for award of scholarship.

4) Incomplete application form shall not be considered. In case you require any clarification regarding the online application, please send e-mail at [email protected].

5) Please note that no other form of communication will be entertained including telephone call, conventional mail, fax etc.
18th April 2019, 09:53 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the documents required to apply for FAEA BHEL Scholarship 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, can you please help me to know that what are the documents required for applying in FAEA BHEL Scholarship 2019? I just want to know about the essential documents which are necessarily required. Please help me to know about the documents asap.
FAEA is one of the best foundation, which providing education loan for students with a view of equality among all. To get educational from this foundation you to submit valid documents below,

1. Copies of a 12th mark sheet or with a relevant certificate for the qualifying examination.
2. You have to submit the valid Proof of annual income.
3. A copy of disability certificate.
4. A Copy of Bank passbook of savings account.

Official website - http://www.faeaindia.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?