28th June 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Is the exam conducted as Biotech for Bi.P.C students the same as engineering? Can students of Bi.P.C join Biotech after 12th? Is Biotech same as engineering?

Is the exam conducted as bio-tech for Bi.P.C students is same as engiuneering?
can the students of Bi.P.C join in bio-tech after the inter?
is the bio-tech same as that of engineering?
can the Bi.P.C students continue in engineering by joining in bio-tech?

Related Questions:
  1. How can we get jobs after Biotech Degree? Which core companies hires biotech students?
  2. Are Biotech students eligible for IPS exam? If the person has done MSc Biotech then in which year is it possible to give the exam?
  3. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  4. Is there any entrance exam for recruiting Biotech students?
  5. Does Biotechnology has great scope? Can I choose Biotechnology as a career? Any chance for good opportunities from Biotechnology?
  6. Is B.Tech Biotech student eligible for DRDO?
  7. Top colleges for MSc Biotech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the job opportunities for MSc biotech students? -- [New]
  9. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  10. How to do B.Tech in Biotech after passing 12th with PCB and Biotech
  11. Which Entrance Exams I have to give for careers in Biotechnology? Best colleges for this course?
  12. What are the job oppurtunities available in Btech biotechnology sream?
  13. Is there any integrate course of MSc(Biotech) and M.Tech(Biotech) from abroad? Which entrance exam is to be cleared?
  14. Any vacancies for MSc Biotech students?
  15. Can I take biotech as a compulsory subject after completing B.Tech Biotech
  16. Can I do M.Tech in Biotech having completed B.Sc in Biotech? Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  17. Information about Biotech or Pharmaceutical companies? I am a student of MSc Biotech
  18. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
14th August 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the exam conducted as Biotech for Bi.P.C students the same as engineering? Can students of Bi.P.C join Biotech after 12th? Is Biotech same as engineering?

are bi.p.c students eligible to join in btech biotech in AP state
11th February 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the exam conducted as Biotech for Bi.P.C students the same as engineering? Can students of Bi.P.C join Biotech after 12th? Is Biotech same as engineering?

can students of bi.p.c. after intermediate have any biotechnology entrance exam?
28th June 2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

It is possible that Pcm student do B·Pharma after12th? Please give the answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?