28th June 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do get admission in B.E after completing Diploma in EC from GTU?

Hi..sir, i complete diploma in e.c. From gtu. Tell me the prosedure & information to get addmision in b.e.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma in IGNOU? I am studying in diploma mechanical engineering
  2. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma from Rajasthan Shridhar University
  3. Admission in GTU for Diploma to Degree course?
  4. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth university
  5. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  6. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  7. Which is a preferred course in Canada after completing diploma in mechanical from GTU?
  8. How can I get a job after completing EC Engineering in Diploma with overall 8.8 CPI in GTU?
  9. Procedure for admission in GTU? From where to get the form? Eligibility for admission in M.Tech and M.E without GATE score?
  10. Procedure for getting admission in GTU? Details about the entrance exam? Eligibility criteria for admision in M.Tech without GATE score?
  11. Percentage required in diploma to join GTU Ahmedabad college?
  12. Can I apply for D2D admission after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. From Diploma EC to Degree Computer/IT is possible? Details about the new rule at GTU regarding change of stream?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Tech degree after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  15. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  16. Procedure for getting lateral admission in BE Electronics in Mumbai?
  17. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  18. How to take admission in B.Teh after completing Diploma?
29th June 2011, 03:34 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do get admission in B.E after completing Diploma in EC from GTU?

dear friend,
As you have done diploma in E.C and you want to do B.E, then you have to appear in lateral entry exam..
through this lateral entry exam you can take admission in 2nd year of B.E.
different state has different lateral entry exam..
so, you just try to get information about the lateral entry exam..
After clearing the exam you will get a rank card .. depending upon the rank card you can take admission in B.E..
thank you..
29th June 2011, 04:46 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do get admission in B.E after completing Diploma in EC from GTU?

dear friend,
As you have done diploma in E.C and you want to do B.E, then you have to appear in lateral entry exam..
After clearing the exam you will get a rank card .. depending upon the rank card you can take admission in B.E..
thank you..
29th June 2011, 07:39 PM
umathkavi

After completing diploma in ec from GTU to get admission in the B.E. you have to apply for the lateral entry scheme in the differrent colleges/institutes.
They will take an entrance exam and on the basis of the merit of the exam they will take the students.
30th June 2011, 01:27 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Hi,

you can take direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech.

Some seets are reserved for Diploma student in the B.Tech.on those seets only diploma pass student can take admission.

You can take direct admission in any college after completing your Diploma.

B.Tech is good after Diploma.Diploma course made Engineering easy because in Engineering course whole Diploma course is included.this will help you.

best of luck.
30th June 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

helo, sir i am belongs to UP.can i get admission in GTU after DIPLOMA basis pls. Sir tell me about this
4th July 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

how to get admission in me in gtu after be?
27th July 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE PRODUCE MARIT LIST OF DIPLOMA EC AS CPI COUNTIG WICH YOU PROSED SOME TIME AGO ON NET
15th October 2011, 11:27 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

thank you..
13th January 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 80% of marks in my diploma in eee department .can i join in iit lateral entry
6th June 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I Have completed My diploma in computer eng. from TEB so how Can I get a admission in degree in GTU? and it is possible or not
5th May 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

July 2014 D2D k Admission k liye Rntrance Drni Padegi kya..?
Agar Haa To Taiyaari kisme se kre.?
I mean Main Subject For Preparation For D2D Entrance Exame
5th July 2014, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I have done diploma Ec from Nirma University.now i want to do degree how to proceed suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?