8th May 2019, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I do Web Development Internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited? I have searched alot but unable to get the information regarding this. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

11th May 2019, 06:28 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited?

Web Development Internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited is paid you can expect stipend of Rs.13,160 per month.

The duration of Web Development Internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited is of 6 Months.

You can visit the website https://www.bigrattle.com/ for more detail.
12th May 2019, 12:01 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited?

You will receive Rs. 13,160 per month as stipend, if you will do Web Development Internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited. Duration of Web Development Internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited is for 6 months. You must have sound knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, WordPress, AJAX, CodeIgniter, LARAVEL, iOS and Android to apply for Web Development Internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited.
12th May 2019, 12:39 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get around Rs 13,160 per month as Web Development Internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited .

Duration of this Internship is 6 Months.

You can visit the following website for more information about this internship.

https://www.bigrattle.com/
12th May 2019, 12:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I do Web Development Internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited? I have searched alot but unable to get the information regarding this. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited offers Rs 13,160 per month as a stipend for the Web Development internship. Web Development internship is available for the period of six months in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited.
Candidates with knowledge and skills in HTML, PHP, CSS, jQuery, iOS, Android, JavaScript, Ajax, WordPress and CodeIgniter are preferred for the Web Development internship in Big Rattle Technologies Private Limited.
21st May 2019, 10:35 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The Stipend for the Web Development internship in big rattle technologies private limited is Rs.13160 per month.

1) Applicants should get the job offer after successful completion of the internship with except salary of 3 to 4 lakhs per annum.

2) Applicants should know the Learn CSS, javascript.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?