29th June 2011, 01:02 AM
dany770932

List of colleges offering degree course in Sound engineering in Maharashtra or Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for the same?

Hello sir, this is Daniel Indurkar from nagpur, i just wanted to know that which college is good for a degree course in sound engg from Maharashtra or Madhya Pradesh , what is the fee structure and what is the minimum qualification required?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport Management in Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh?
  2. List of engineering colleges (University)available in Madhya Pradesh, offering BE degree with electrical engineering to diploma students?
  3. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  4. Date of Madhya Pradesh engineering entrance exam? What are the requirements for it and the eligibility criteria?
  5. Which college will I get in Indore after scoring 50 marks in MP PET exam?
  6. Which are the engineering colleges of in Mumbai(Maharashtra)? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of those colleges?
  7. Which government college in MP give admission through AIEEE?
  8. List of engineering colleges along with their fee structure(with hostel fee) in MP? What's the application form issuing date of MP-PET?
  9. List of the colleges offering MFC course in Madhya Pradesh?
  10. Can I get admission to study MBBS/BDS if secured 73.689% in 12th and 2278 category rank in NEET-UG?
  11. List of MBA/MCA colleges in Madhya Pradesh? Which colleges are approved by AICTE?
  12. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  13. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What's the admission procedure and documents required for taking admission in engineering collage of Maharashtra? I was born and studied up to 8th std from Maharashtra and I have done my 10 and 12th from MP
  15. How to do PhD after M.Pharmacy?
  16. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Botany) in Madhya Pradesh? -- [New]
  17. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  18. Where can I do MSc in Microbiology?
10th May 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering degree course in Sound engineering in Maharashtra or Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for the same?

i need best college ofering sound engineering
28th May 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering degree course in Sound engineering in Maharashtra or Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for the same?

list of colleges having degree course in sound eng in mumbai & eligibility criteria for admission & it's job opportunities
6th June 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

degree collage of sound engineering in nagpur
14th June 2012, 03:39 PM
akram turak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
degree collage of sound engineering in nagpur
fees structure and duration of course
25th June 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

which college offers sound engg. course
26th November 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Which top colleges for sound engineering after 12th science in maharashtra.? Pliz give me advaise...
31st January 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

List of institution offering sound recordist courses in nagpur
17th May 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

degree courses in sound engineering in india
16th August 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

whats the minimum eligibility crieteria for engineering on basis of 12th marks???
21st October 2013, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

Talking Re: List of colleges offering degree course in Sound engineering in Maharashtra or Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dany770932 View Post
Hello sir, this is Daniel Indurkar from nagpur, i just wanted to know that which college is good for a degree course in sound engg from Maharashtra or Madhya Pradesh , what is the fee structure and what is the minimum qualification required?
Nagpur mein kuch nai hai!! - nehemiah Kulothungan !
25th February 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

which is the best audio engineering degree institute
3rd June 2014, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in maharashtra provide diploma or degree courses in sound engineering
12th September 2015, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

looking for sound system technical person ho can design sounds for mosque in maharastra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?