29th June 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

List of government medical colleges in Maharashtra in which I can apply after scoring 107 marks in MHT CET?

I have got 107 marks in mht-cet and i belong to open catagery.plz tell me the the list of government medical colleges in maharashtra for which i can apply for bds courses.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I am expecting 148 marks in MHT CET
  2. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. Cutoff list of all medical colleges of government in Maharashtra?
  4. Will I get admission in MBBS in any government medical college of Maharashtra after scoring 128 marks in MHT CET
  5. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? I have passed 12th with 79 marks in MHT CET
  6. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?
  11. How to take admission in government/private MBBS college in Maharashtra with 169 marks in MHT CET? -- [New]
  12. Can I get admission in government medical college in Maharashtra for MBBS after scoring 104 marks in MHT CET exam?
  13. Cutoff list of MHT CET for all medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the medical colleges for MBBS and BAMS?
  14. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  15. Which government college is suitable for me after scoring 117 marks in MHT CET? List of government engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. Please provide the list of MHTCET medical colleges in Maharashtra with their cut off marks requirements.
  17. Last year merit list of MHT CET? Cutoff list for government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. Merit list of MHT CET and cutoff list of government medical college in Maharashtra?
5th August 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government medical colleges in Maharashtra in which I can apply after scoring 107 marks in MHT CET?

cutoff list of MHT CET for BDS cours in Maharashtra Government Colleges? how much marks is required in CET to get admission in it
26th February 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government medical colleges in Maharashtra in which I can apply after scoring 107 marks in MHT CET?

please give the list of associates medical colleges in maharashtara and where the application forms are available?
11th May 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

how many marks for sc categary for mbbs in mht-cet
27th May 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

my cast is ST and i got 54% marks in HSC maharashtra board exam i want admission in medical goverment college hence i get admission?
27th May 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

FOR 140marks in MHT-CET in which college i got admission for MBBS
9th June 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

i got 82 in mhtcet and my category is open and i want to take admision in bds college...so in which college vl i get admission?
10th June 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I scored 103 marks in mht cet and 62.33 % in hsc wil i get admsion in any government college in mumbai or pune or navi mumbai ?
13th June 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I scored 94 marks in MHT-CET in Open category.I want to take admission in BDS college...so in which college I shall apply?
13th June 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: List of government medical colleges in Maharashtra in which I can apply after scoring 107 marks in MHT CET?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1823472]please give the list of associates medical colleges in maharashtara and where the application forms are available.shall i get admission for govt. college for b.a.m.s/bds/b.pharm by getting 113 marks?
15th June 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

i have got 55.50% in hsc exam & 58 marks in MHT-CET. May I got admission in government medical college?
16th June 2012, 12:15 AM
GEORGE JOSEPH V

Smile Re: List of government medical colleges in Maharashtra in which I can apply after scoring 107 marks in MHT CET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 107 marks in mht-cet and i belong to open catagery.plz tell me the the list of government medical colleges in maharashtra for which i can apply for bds courses.
DEAR FRIEND,

HERE IS THE LIST OF MEDICAL COLLEGES IN INDIA:

1) Indira Gandhi Medical College

2) Grant Medical College, Byculla

3) Dr. Ulhas Patil Medical College and Hospital, Jalgaon,

4) D Y Patil Education Society's Medical College

5) Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Memorial Medical College

6) Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College & Hospital

HOPE this answer will help you a lot………..

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGARDS
GEORGE
1st July 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I hv got 88 marks in MHT-CET in PCB plz send me list of colleges where i could get admission 4 MBBS in maharastra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?