29th June 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

What's the future prospective of engineering?

which stream is good for engg. in future?
send details on id...

Related Questions:
  1. What's the future prospective of engineering?
  2. What's the future prospective of a computer engineering?
  3. What's the future of Biotechnology? What's the future prospective for the same? I want to pursue Bio-technology course in met's school of engineering(Thrissur)
  4. What's the future prospective of subject combinations hindi, physics, chemistry, biology, english and bengali? Is maths important in terms of future prospective?
  5. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What would be the career opportunities and future prospective available in textile engineering after 4 years? List of the top colleges for the same? -- [New]
  7. Which course is better for me between BBA and B.Com to be preferred by Companies?
  8. What's the future prospective of Civil engineering?
  9. What to do increase my Job Prospects being a candidate of 3rd year B.Com?
  10. List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? What's the future prospective?
  11. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing CAD course? I have done B.Sc with math stream
  12. How may I get details about ICWA course? What's the future prospective?
  13. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  14. What should I opt for my better future prospective either engineering or any other course? I have done diploma course with CSE stream but I am poor in education. Provide list of courses for me
  15. Is Mechatronics a good option for engineering? What's the future prospective for the same?
  16. Is doing diploma after 10th board, a good option? What's the future prospective?
  17. What's the future prospective of Chemical engineering? What can be done to improve it's importance and demand?
  18. What should I do after completing B.Sc(electronics)? What's the future prospective for the same?
10th May 2012, 12:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the future prospective of engineering?

Each stream in engineering has its own uniqueness and scope. You can select the course according to your interest in the subject. However, the most demanding course now days are B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering, B.Tech in Biotechnology, etc. After completing B.Tech degree, one can go for higher study options like M.Tech or MBA. These professionals have the option to get in to lucrative careers by passing entrance test carried by SSC, UPSC, IES, and so on.
18th September 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the future prospective of engineering?

in hyderabad M Tech in mechtronics course avalable ? which college having that course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?