20th May 2019, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission fees and annual fees structure of class 11th and 12th in Frank Anthony Public School, Kolkata?

I wanted to know about the admission charges in class 11th and annual fees structure for class 11th and 12th Science stream in Frank Anthony Public School, Kolkata. Please update me about this.

30th May 2019, 03:24 AM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: What is the admission fees and annual fees structure of class 11th and 12th in Frank Anthony Public School, Kolkata?

Admission fees and annual fees structure of class 11th and 12th in Frank Anthony Public School, Kolkata:

Guardian who wishes to admit their child should obtain all necessary papers from the school on payment of requisite charges. A receipt of the amount should be obtained and retained till the admission is over.

The decision of the academic council of the school regarding admission will be final and binding on all applicants for admission and their parents/guardians.

Though the fees structure of the school varies from time to time, so you should contact the school department by yourself or you can visit the school so that you can get the accurate knowledge for the particular session in which you are looking for admission.

Contact information of school:

The Frank Antony Public School
171, AJC Bose Road, Beniapukur
Kolkata - 700 014, India
Tel: +91 (33) 2284-8038
Fax: +91 (33) 2284-0488
24th July 2020, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission fees and annual fees structure of class 11th and 12th in Frank Anthony Public School, Kolkata?

ICSE class 11 science stream admission fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?