27th May 2019, 05:48 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for AISFM BA(Photography and Digital Imaging) entrance exam?

Hello friends, I am interested to appear in AISFM entrance exam. I want to apply in this entrance exam of this year. Can you please tell me about the procedure for applying in this entrance exam for BA(Photography and Digital Imaging) admission of this year? Please tell me asap.

29th May 2019, 04:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for AISFM BA(Photography and Digital Imaging) entrance exam?

Procedure to apply for AISFM BA(Photography and Digital Imaging) entrance exam;

Visit the official website link for submission of application i.e. https://www.aisfm.edu.in/apply/

Follow the instructions carefully.

Fill up the application form with necessary details.

Upload the scanned copy of required documents such as Scanned Passport Photograph, Government ID Proof, Scanned 10th & 12th class Certificate etc.

Provide the Statement of Purpose in about 1500 words.

Pay the application fee online through Credit / Debit Cards/Netbanking/Wallets/UPI.

Finally submit the application form.
29th May 2019, 05:45 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for AISFM BA(Photography and Digital Imaging) entrance exam?

The Procedure to apply for AISFM BA(Photography and Digital Imaging) entrance exam is given below:-

1)You would need to visit the website https://www.aisfm.edu.in.
2)Click on "Apply now"tab to fill the application form.
3)After that you will need to give the entrance test.
4)Once you qualify the examination, you will be called for group discussion and Presentation.

You can visit the website https://www.aisfm.edu.in for more information.
30th May 2019, 01:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The application process for the entrance exam 2019 is a little bit different from other entrance exam applications. The candidates while applying have to fill only few details on the basis of which they are contacted personally by the school and whatever course they are looking, the candidates will receive the brochure by post ,moreover you can also apply online.
In the online form candidate will have to enter their name, address, phone number, correspondence address and course they want to pursue.

Exam is mainly conducted in the month of April.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?