29th May 2019, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in Rajshri Institute of Medical Sciences?

I want to do Bachelor of Occupational Therapy from Rajshri Institute of Medical Sciences. I just want to know that if I secure admission for this course then I can get Bank Education Loan or not? Because I won’t be able to study by my own expenses so I need Bank Education Loan for this.

30th May 2019, 11:53 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in Rajshri Institute of Medical Sciences?

Yes , you can get Educational Loan from bank to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy.
Some of the banks who offer education loans are :-

Bank of India
Allahabad Bank
State Bank of India
31st May 2019, 06:40 AM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in Rajshri Institute of Medical Sciences?

Bank: InCred

Applicable rate of interest: 11.75-14.5%
Maximum loan size with collateral: No upper limit (India) and 1 crore (Abroad)
Maximum Loan Size without Collateral: 20 lacs(India) 40 lacs (Abroad)
Processing fees: 0.75-1.5%
Repayment Period - 7 to 15 years.

Bank: AVANSE

Applicable rate of interest: 12-14.5%
Maximum loan size with collateral: No upper limit (India) and No Upper Limit (Abroad)
Maximum Loan Size without Collateral: 20 lacs(India) 40 lacs (Abroad)
Processing fees: 1-2%
Repayment Period - 7 to 15 years.
31st May 2019, 08:49 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy course in Rajshri Institute of Medical Sciences. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in any government recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. Since, you have secured admission to Bachelor of Occupational Therapy course in Rajshri Institute of Medical Sciences, you are eligible to get an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?