29th June 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Any IT jobs in Government Sector? How to apply for it? From where can I get the information about the vacancies?

hello sir ,am persuing mca and this is my last sem and am looking for IT job in goverment sector .but i dont know how to apply and from where i can get the information about vacancies so plz sir help me out....

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Any IT jobs in Government Sector? How to apply for it? From where can I get the information about the vacancies?
  2. How can I apply for job vacancies in Government Sector after completion of 12th standard?
  3. What are the government job vacancies available after completion B.Sc with O grade?
  4. How can I get a job as there is no campus placement available at the college? I am a final year mechanical engineering student with 73% marks?
  5. What are the government jobs I can apply for after completing M.A in Sociology?
  6. Information about the government jobs available after finishing BSc Nursing?
  7. Vacancies available in Government Sector for Microbiology postgraduate?
  8. Teaching jobs for ex-servicemen in 2017? Is there any reservation for ex-serviceman in government sector?
  9. List of jobs in government sector for M.Pharma students? How to apply for the same?
  10. Any vacancies in banking and government sector in Rajasthan? How to get jobs in bank?
  11. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  12. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course?
  13. What can I do to get the government jobs being an commerce student?
  14. What are the various B.E Mechanical jobs available for girls in Government sector?
  15. Various jobs in government sector for M.Pharmacy students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech course? What is the syllabus followed for the exam?
  17. Am I eligible for government jobs if I am 36 year old?
  18. Best Diploma engineering stream for girls -- [New]
21st August 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any IT jobs in Government Sector? How to apply for it? From where can I get the information about the vacancies?

i am have completed bca passing out 2008 batch & appear in mca , i am interested work in goverment sector ,plz give me suggetion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?