5th July 2010, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best field among Electronics and Telecommunication, Computer Science and Computer Engineering? Difference between both?

i anshul has passed 12th in 2010.now its time for admission to degree course in engg.,i m not able to decide which field is to be taken by me.i like to do something creative .I m thinking to ELECTROICS AND TELECOMNICATION OR COMPUTER ENGG. OR COMPUTER SCIENCE.plz suggest me the best field & which provide me good income in future?
and also plz let me know what is the difference between computer engg. and computer science?

Related Questions:
  1. What type of Engineering can be done after 12th with Computer Science? -- [New]
  2. Can you inform me abut the syllabus of Probationary Engineer exam?
  3. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  4. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  5. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  6. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  7. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  8. List of the B.Tech colleges which offer SAARCH countries students B.Tech degree?
  9. What is the scope in telecommunication field for computer science engineer?
  10. Can I study B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  11. Eligibility to study MS in Computer Science in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) graduate? Specializations related to Computer Science?
  12. Difference between computer engineering and computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  14. How B.Sc Computer Science is differ from B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
  15. Probability of getting Computer Science at KIIT with 7200+ rank?
  16. Can an IT graduate apply for recruitment in BEL? How to apply for it?
  17. Eligibility to appear in MTNL Junior Account Trainee exam for B.Com graduation who has 2 months of work experience?
  18. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
5th July 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best field among Electronics and Telecommunication, Computer Science and Computer Engineering? Difference between both?

Q. Difference between computer science and computer engineering?
17th May 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best field among Electronics and Telecommunication, Computer Science and Computer Engineering? Difference between both?

yes. Actually computer engg deals with softwares and algorithms. lets take an example of iphone. The integrated circuits and chips are dealt with by computer engineers while operating systems are developed by computer science engineers.
20th July 2014, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

HI I AM AVINASH.WHAT IS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CSE AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING?WHICH ONE HAS A BETTER SCOPE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?