29th June 2011, 06:11 PM
varun chawda

What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?

i want to take admission in your college but as i learnt from my friends that minimum percentage needed to take admission is 45%. but my mark is 42%.
do you think that i can take admission.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the minimum percentage required in graduation for getting admission in B.Ed course? I have only 42% marks in BA
  2. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  3. Minimum percentage required in graduation to get admission in CS program? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to get job in MNC companies after final year BCA with 79%?
  5. Eligibility to study B.Ed from Delhi University for MBA correspondence student?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD for T.Y.B.Com student?
  7. Percentage required to appear in TET under SC category?
  8. What qualities are needed for doing job in Infosys?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Infosys Off-Campus Drive if secured 78% in 10th, 59.10% in Intermediate, 59.94% in BCA and 76% in MCA?
  10. Minimum percentage required for taking admission into post graduation in Chemistry in Delhi University?
  11. Required Percentage of Marks in Graduation to get direct admission for CS Executive Program?
  12. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  13. What is the TCS placement eligibility criteria?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for CAT with less than 50% aggregate for BCA final year student?
  15. Minimum qualification and percentage required to get admission in company secretaryship course? After graduating in B.A with 48% marks can I join this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can i take admission in Law course at 34 years age?
  17. Tell me job related criteria in IBM company?
  18. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
1st April 2012, 04:22 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by varun chawda View Post
i want to take admission in your college but as i learnt from my friends that minimum percentage needed to take admission is 45%. but my mark is 42%.
do you think that i can take admission.

Candidate seeking for Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program, from a recognized Institution, must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. However, in some of the States, the University considers those candidates who have scored a minimum of 45% marks in the bachelors degree program. Beside this, every University considers some concession of qualifying marks for the candidates belonging to SC/St/OBC category. The admission to the program is through an entrance test conducted by the University. The duration of the program is one years.

However, if a candidate is seeking for B.Ed program through correspondence mode, then only a pass in the Bachelors degree program is good enough given, one must have a minimum of two years teaching experience in any recognized School.There are many recognized Universities, which provides B.Ed program through correspondence mode. Following are the list of some of those Universities:

Indira Gandhi National Open University - IGNOU
Allagapa Univeristy
Anna University
Bangalore University
Maduraj Kamraj University
Osmania University.
2nd May 2012, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?

sir i fininished my b.sc with 49.8percentage in 2000.now can i get adm for B,ED course in rani chennamma university belgaum?
13th September 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i complete my b.a in distance mode. i can get 49% . and my rank in entrance 14000. am bc.b. category. i want join osmania university. can i eligible for b.ed course or not. please answer me sir my mail id is [email protected]. is necessory 50% marks to join b.ed course.
24th May 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

can i do b.ed with43%marks
13th March 2014, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 48.88 marks in b.a course.i am o.b.c community.can i join b.ed course.
1st May 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

sir, I've done B.A.(Eng.Litt.) with 46% and M.A.(Eng.Litt.) with 39 % .DAVV Indore.I have twelve years teaching experience. Presently I'm teaching in a private school.I want to do BEd with the same % may I applicable for doing BEd. Through IGNOU or any distance education.As I'm in teaching profession BEd degree is very important for me. please suggest me from when&which university I can do BEd and send me detail information about that college or university?I'd really be thankful to you If you guide me in this regard.
Raju my email id is:[email protected]
19th June 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admissions in MA in Hindi of Delhi university
pls reply me ans.
my I'd is [email protected]
17th April 2017, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I had completed BA with 49 percentage SK university.I want join Bed Distance. Please reply to me how much percentage in degree for eligible B Ed distance Course. i want do the BEd with the same percentage may i apply for the Bed Course. Kindly Please try to reply as early as possible. This is the my request. I can apply for another course also that is the PG MA English. That is also how much percentage in degree for apply MA English. Please, try to reply to me as early as past.
21st May 2019, 05:02 PM
Dexpert
Member+

Post Re: What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?

Dear Aspirant,
As you are interested to take admission in Bachelor of Education (B.ed ) Course....you must know information and eligibility of B.ed course.which are provided Below :
==>B.ed is 2 Year programme
==> It requires Graduation in any discipline
==>examination type is semester nowdays
==>some colleges take entrance exam for it
==>After doing B.ed you can be Teacher, Administrator, Assistant Dean, Content Writer, Counsellor, Education Researcher, etc.
I hope this information helps you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?