9th June 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank for MBA aspirant?

I am interested to study MBA. For this, I am preparing various entrance exams so that I can secure excellent rank and secure admission in MBA. But my problem is, I wouldn’t able to bear the expenses. For this I want to apply an education loan and I have heard about the education loan which is provided by Vijaya Bank. Can you please provide me the requirements to apply for this loan scheme?

14th June 2019, 09:24 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank for MBA aspirant?

Requirements to apply for an education loan in Vijaya Bank for MBA aspirant are mentioned below:-

—> You should be an Indian National.

—> You should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university through entrance examination or merit based selection process after completion of HSC.
14th June 2019, 05:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank for MBA aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to study MBA. For this, I am preparing various entrance exams so that I can secure excellent rank and secure admission in MBA. But my problem is, I wouldn’t able to bear the expenses. For this I want to apply an education loan and I have heard about the education loan which is provided by Vijaya Bank. Can you please provide me the requirements to apply for this loan scheme?

The requirements to apply for an education loan in Vijaya Bank for MBA aspirant are given below:

Applicant must be an Indian National

Applicant should have obtained admission to the MBA course in India or abroad through an Entrance Test or Merit based selection process

The applicant has to provide necessary security for the education loan amount

The applicant should provide the necessary margin (5% for studies in India – above Rs 5 Lakhs)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?