12th June 2019, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Whether I will get combined marksheet if appear CBSE 12th improvement exam?

Hi friends, I am going to give the CBSE Board improvement exam of 12th standard. I want to know that I will get combined marksheet including the improvement exam marksheet and the marksheet which I have right now?

15th June 2019, 10:18 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether I will get combined marksheet if appear CBSE 12th improvement exam?

Once you clear the improvement exam with better marks, you will get a new mark sheet which new marks with a star on those subjects in which you have appeared again for the exam. It will be clearly mentioned on the mark sheet that you have appeared for the improvement exam.

Your old mark sheet will not be considered in future. It will take some time to get your new marl sheet which will be provided by your school or board.
15th June 2019, 01:35 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether I will get combined marksheet if appear CBSE 12th improvement exam?

If you appeared in 12th CBSE improvement exams, then your current marksheet will be updated as per your score in improvement exams.
Improvement marksheet will be updated on the basis of best of two exams i.e. current marks and improvement exam marks.
In nutsheel, you will get the combined updated marksheet after getting result of improvement exams.
11th December 2022, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I have two marksheetof class 12 one original and other improvement and improvement markheet only have one subject marks then which marksheet will I upload in mmvy scholarship form original or improved one.
Please answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?