16th June 2019, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for 12th Science Madhya Pradesh Board exam if preparing for JEE Main & Advanced in Aakash Institute, Ujjain? Syllabus of 12th Science Madhya Pradesh Board exam?

Sir, I have join Aakash Institute in Ujjain for JEE Main & Advanced. I am also taken admission in 12th Science standard in private school of Madhya Pradesh Board. In Aakash Institute, they teaches only JEE not Board. So, I want to know that at the time of Board examination how I can prepare so I complete the syllabus. And I also want to know the syllabus of Madhya Pradesh Board.

4th July 2019, 11:28 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for 12th Science Madhya Pradesh Board exam if preparing for JEE Main & Advanced in Aakash Institute, Ujjain? Syllabus of 12th Science Madhya Pradesh Board exam?

The syllabus for the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics is almost same and you just need to do revision for all the topics mentioned in the syllabus for the board examination preparation.

Other than this coaching institutes also provide study material for the board examination which is sufficient to score well in the board examination.

So, you just need to follow a proper strategy to score well in board examination as well as in JEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?