29th June 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

How to migrate from Mizoram Vety College to Mathura Vety College?

Sir,i am slected in bvsc at mizoram vety college by aipvt entrance ,sir i want migration from this college to mathura vety college sir plz guide me ?

30th April 2014, 09:45 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to migrate from Mizoram Vety College to Mathura Vety College?

Hie. First of all congrats on being selected to such a great course. It is really a great career option as a veterinarian. You have a lot of exciting things to do and even a lot of money awaiting you. so be happy. Next thing is that you are already admitted in one college that is because you must have chosen that college from the list of colleges available at the time of counselling by the Veterinary Council of India. I perhaps think that it is not the college of your state or nearby and you were compelled to choose it may be because of the last option left. and now you want to migrate the admission to a college of your choice or nearer to or may your own state.

Anyway whatever be the situation, let me clarify you one thing that you may not be able to do the migration in the first year itself. you will have to wait for at least one year for applying for migration. next thing is for migration to be successful first confirm from your Mathura veterinary college whether any vacancy is there to accommodate one more student into the 2nd year batch of students. else you may not get the chance.

If there is availability of seat in the same batch of yours and the dean is ready to accept you then you just have to apply there for migration and on acceptance of it apply for admission into the 2nd year for which you have to pay the entire fees of the concerned college what the students paid at the time of admission in first year again and also have your College leaving certificate ready from your Mizoram veterinary college where you submitted it. then you are done.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?